The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) is pleased to announce an upcoming Grantee Enrichment Technical Assistance call on managing health center revenue.
Making the Most: Maximizing Revenue through Data and Decision-Making
November 17, 2011
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm (ET)
Call-in Number: 800-369-2016
Participant Code: 8129274
We are pleased to offer this call to share information on the following:
- Strategies that other BPHC grantees have implemented in order to maximize their revenue potential.
- How health centers can work more closely with payers and providers to increase their operating efficiency and enhance their revenue.
- How to get the most out of information systems such as EMR and Practice Management.
The information provided during this call will be presented by a multi-disciplinary panel of Federal staff, a revenue cycle consultant, and two BPHC health center grantees. Presenters include:
- Jim Macrae, Associate Administrator, Bureau of Primary Health Care, HRSA
- Julie Vlasis, Revenue Cycle Consultant for BPHC grantees
- Pete Leibig, President and CEO, Clinica Family Health Services, Lafayette, CO
- Trip Shannon and Christopher Tournier, Chief Development Officer, and Chief Financial Officer, Hudson Headwaters Health Network, Queensbury, NY
- Tracey Orloff, Director of BPHC’s Office of Training and Technical Assistance Coordination